With some exceptions for GCC nationals and people touring from 33 countries spread across America, Europe, and Far East who are eligible for a visa on arrival, a valid visa – otherwise – is obligatory for all visitors to the UAE. The UAE visa is in the form of electronic visa. There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for. In fact, the prerequisites and documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another. With that being said, there are certain conditions that apply to all Dubai visa services. For instance, in order to apply for a Dubai visa online, the applicant, along with holding a valid passport, must ensure that he has not been barred from entering the UAE or deported from the country.
Our dedicated team of visa consultants boasting an exemplary track record in dealing with all types of services related to visa UAE is here to help you. With an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of immigration rules and regulations, we at AL RIFAA TOURS specialize in varied aspects of visa application, let it be business, 14-day, 30-day, 90-day or 96 hours visa. Whether you plan to travel Dubai or already settled here and want your family or friends to join you, taking advantage of our on time visa service Dubai will eliminate hassles and ease your chances of obtaining your Dubai tourist visa application within a minimal time frame. Besides guiding you through the visa procedures from start to end, we also offer proficient assistance in applications to extend your stay in the UAE.
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 2500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual visitor may have to deposit an Amount of 2500 AED as a Security Deposit. This Entire amount will be returned back to you after your Exit from the Country once we will receive the scanned passport page showing the exit stamp of UAE. This is done to ensure that there are no Travelers who stay back/abscond even after the duration mentioned in his/her Visa is over.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not to provide any guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and AL RIFAA TOURS makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the this procedure with AL RIFAA TOURS:
- You can simply email us the clear scanned passport copies first and last page(of applicants), passport size photograph at email@example.com.
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card or online Bank Transfer or deposits and we will process your visa.
- Or you can visit our office regarding visa inquiries or call us on +971 6 551 4785
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us on +971 6 5514785 with your requirements and our representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.