REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
The Refund & Cancellation Policy that is followed by AL RIFAA TOURS
- Post confirmation of services, you or any member of your group may cancel travel plans 72 Hours prior to the tour or booking (According to the particular services) without any charges by sending a written notification or an e-mail addressed to the AL RIFAA TOURS representative who made the booking, to our office. The same is applicable in case you want to make any change like the travel date or accommodation in your travel arrangements. All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the client.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
- In case your travel arrangements are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, AL RIFAA TOURS will try its best to provide alternate dates for the services being used.
- In the event that a client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or transfer his tour to any other tour and in such a case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
- If the services you have chosen are refundable, only then our cancellation policy of 20% refund is applicable.
REFUND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICES PURCHASED:
- Refund or cancellation of the visa services used by the client are non-refundable and refund is non-applicable in case of visa rejections by the immigration. In case of cancellation of the visa by the client, charges are applicable and are to be borne by the client.
- The air ticket refund and cancellation is subject to the cancellation and refund policy of the airline chosen by the client.
- In case of our transportation services, 50% cancellation fee shall be borne by the client, provided that the cancellation has been done 24 hours prior to the utilization of the service. In case of last minute cancellation(no emergencies), no refund shall be raised.
- In case of refund for any of our services, the client is liable to provide AL RIFAA TOURS, either the original receipt of the services purchased or the invoice number and bank reference number in case of an online booking.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
PRICING AND PAYMENT POLICY
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- Upon confirmation of the booking, full payment is required without which your booking shall be cancelled or amended.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- AL RIFAA TOURS will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, we shall proceed with your booking. Cost will not be refunded for any non-utilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. AL RIFAA TOURS will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately because rates are subject to availability. Hence prices can change without prior notice.
- In terms of any immediate deals or promotions, our prices are said to be valid for the period mentioned and are subject to the terms and conditions applied to that particular deal or promotion.
- In case of an online Credit Card payment, additional charges of 3% will be applicable at the time of payment by the client.
- Payment by the clients are only acceptable through bank transfers, physical presence or Visa/ MasterCard credit and debit cards. All online purchases are also governed by the terms and conditions of respective merchant service providers.